My two-bedroom, two-bathroom Washington Park listing, only a block north of the park, provides low-maintenance urban living with plenty of sophistication.
The condo, 360 S Lafayette St #405, is one of the larger units in the building and accompanied by an open floor plan and generous terrace. The master suite is luxurious. The city of Denver has approved plans for a second story build with a den and rooftop deck; the future is bright.
Wash Park life has never sounded better! At $654,000, this home is a sweet deal.
Reach out for a private showing 720.877.1538 or any details you have.
5 Reasons why 360 S Lafayette St, #405 is a good deal:
- It is one of only a few newer construction buildings near Wash Park (built in 2008), many others near by were built in the 1970s.
- Top-floor unit, there is no one above you and you get vaulted ceilings!
- Wide open floor plan, isn’t that what all buyers want these days?
- Unit 101 in the same building sold for $584,000 or $414 per square foot earlier in 2018.
- Wash Park mainfloor living. Also, two covered parking spaces, many buildings in the area have only one or no covered parking spaces.