Fully renovated in 2021, this Wash Park bungalow takes on a transitional spin while still honoring its old-world charm. A white exterior accented by linear black elements invites residents into a similarly fresh living space with built-ins and a gorgeous fireplace. Pristine white walls and original hardwood floors flow into an open living, dining and kitchen area — the latter of which is a harmonious marriage of classic style with modern elements such as stainless steel appliances.
Two additional bedrooms, a bath, office and mudroom round out the main floor. Retreat to the fully finished basement with a laundry room, powder room, rec area and spacious primary suite that offers an en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet and dressing room area.
Effortless living in this elegant home is amplified by close proximity to Wash Park, South Broadway and coveted local restaurants. This is a truly captivating home crafted by Milwaukee Development with a thoughtfully re-organized layout to enhance the day-to-day living experience. Additional updates include plumbing, electrical, HVAC, lighting, fixtures, hardware, cabinets, countertops, flooring and more.
- Elegantly Renovated in 2021
- Open Living, Dining + Kitchen Area
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Original Hardwood Floors
- Pristine Kitchen Countertops + Stainless Steel Appliances
- Striking Fireplace Feature
- Beautiful Custom Built-Ins
- Convenient 2 Bedrooms + Office on Main Floor
- Fully Finished Basement w/ Additional Living Space + Primary Suite
- Updated Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Hardware, Cabinets + Countertops
- Close Proximity to Wash Park + Coveted Local Restaurants
BRIGHT ENTRY + LIVING
Greeting visitors into this home is a radiant front living area grounded by a stunning fire feature that serves as a generous focal point. Recessed lighting twinkles above, magnified by the natural light that pours in from abundant windows. To the right of the front door is a cozy entryway space with built-in shelves that marry form and function.
- Light-Filled Entryway Space w/ Built-in Storage
- Generous Windows + Natural Light
- Original Hardwood Floors
- Charming Fire Feature
- Recessed Lighting
KITCHEN + DINING
The original charm of this home flows into an open kitchen and dining space with wide expanses of windows and elegant baseboard trim. Residents and guests have varying seating options with a formal dining space and a breakfast bar with seating. Gorgeous backsplash, sleek cabinetry, designer light fixtures and stainless steel appliances breathe modern life into this home while still blending into its timeless style.
- Open Concept Kitchen + Dining
- Spacious Breakfast Bar + Generous Counter Space
- Wide Expanses of Windows
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Abundant Cabinetry
- Nearby Office Space w/ Vaulted Ceilings
BEDS + BATHS
Each main-level bedroom is a sun-soaked haven with wood floors and a shared bathroom with sleek and stylish finishes. The lower-level primary suite boasts a grand fire feature and enough square footage for a separate sitting area and vast walk-in closet. The en-suite bathroom shines with remarkably lit mirrors, dual vanities and a pristine color palette.
- Two Main-Level Bedrooms w/ Shared Bathroom + Wood Floors
- Lower-Level Primary Suite w/ Carpeting
- Separate Sitting Area
- Vast Walk-in Closet
- Spa-Like En-Suite Bathroom
In addition to the primary suite, the lower level also features a roomy entertaining space nestled beneath recessed lighting. A spacious laundry room boasts the same stylish motif as the primary bathroom, adding a cohesive flair. Expanding the entertaining capabilities, this lower level also features a private powder room.
- Fully Finished Lower Level
- Entertaining/Recreation Area
- Stylish Laundry Room w/ Sink
- Convenient Powder Room
The livability of this unique abode is amplified by a private outdoor oasis surrounded by private fencing. A covered concrete patio offers residents a shaded space to unwind and entertain while the verdant lawn affords a sunny retreat. Border gardens inspire lush landscaping personalized for new residents’ needs.
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Lush Lawn + Concrete Patio
- Covered Patio Space
- Garage for Parking + Storage
- Border Gardens + Private Fencing
Washington Park is one of Denver’s most well-loved neighborhoods with a spacious park, nature paths, tennis courts and a lake. Nearby are local restaurants, cafes and shops while the popular Cherry Creek Shopping District is a quick jaunt away.