3491 East Orchard Road
Cherry Hills Manor | SOLD | $937,836
Find home at a rejuvenating escape in Cherry Hills Manor. This charming brick ranch house is fully renovated with a contemporary minimalist aesthetic. An abundance of space makes this residence perfect for comfortable solitary nights as well as entertaining guests. Enjoy the convenience of a laundry room, attached 2-car garage and proximity to the High Line Canal and Trader Joe’s.
- Fully Renovated Open Floorplan
- New 4” Wide Plank Flooring w/ Natural Finish
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Professionally Updated Fireplace w/ New Gas Insert
- Pristine New Cabinets + Backsplash
- Custom Lighting + Built-in Shelves
- Lavish Newly Renovated Primary Suite
- Double Pane Pella Sliding Glass Doors
- Vast Lot w/ Mature Fruit Trees
- New Exterior Paint
- Situated Along High Line Canal
FRESH + OPEN LIVING
Relax and entertain guests comfortably in a sunny, spacious living area with an open floor plan and a brick fireplace. An attached dining space features a large window with curtains for privacy and light control. Hardwood floors and understated ceiling lights tie everything together with a fresh, refined sensibility.
- Open Living Area w/ Hardwood Floors + a Brick Fireplace
- Dining Area w/ Large Windows + Curtains
- New Double Pane Pella Sliding Glass Doors Open to Spacious Backyard
BRIGHT + MATURE KITCHEN
The stylish monochrome kitchen is designed with a contemporary yet timeless aesthetic. It includes a soapstone island and state-of-the-art appliances, including an oven and fridge by Samsung, a no-touch faucet and a Dacor gas range. Brand-new cabinets, spice racks and plenty of other built-ins add ease and sophistication to cooking storage.
- Stainless Steel Appliances Including Samsung Refrigerator + Oven
- Dacor Gas Range w/ Downdraft Venting
- Soapstone Kitchen Island + No-Touch Faucet
The home’s three newly renovated bathrooms are designed with a crisp tranquility sure to make residents and visitors feel right at home. Elegantly tiled shower stalls and a bath allow a variety of bathing experiences. Chic touches throughout the spaces include monochrome cabinetry, designer steel fixtures and glamorous studio lighting in the primary en-suite.
- Shower Stalls + Bath w/ Floor-to-Ceiling Tiles
- Sleek Cabinetry + Modern Light + Plumbing Fixtures
- Primary En-Suite Bathroom Behind Glamorous Sliding Door
COZY PRIVATE SPACES
Discover serene private spaces behind charming sliding doors. Carpeted bedrooms contain modern light fixtures and large windows for plenty of sunlight. The glamorous primary suite features a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with 2 sinks and a tiled shower stall.
- Fully Renovated Primary Suite w/ Walk-In Closet + En-Suite Bathroom
- Modern Lighting Fixtures + Large Windows
- Separated from Living Area by Sliding Doors for Quiet + Privacy
This spacious abode also includes a renovated basement large enough to function as an in-home apartment. This space includes a bedroom, bathroom, rec room and laundry room. The bedroom includes a walk-in closet and conforming egress window to let in sunlight.
- Bedroom w/ Conforming Egress Window + Walk-In Closet
- Bathroom w/ New Fixtures + Walk-In Shower Stall
- Rec Room + Laundry Room w/ Plenty of Storage Space
LUSH OUTDOOR AMENITIES
Double pane Pella sliding glass doors in the living room open to a covered back patio. The vast backyard includes plenty of space for outdoor dining and physical activity. Enjoy the stately privacy of a bridge and rest under mature fruit and cherry blossom trees.
- Covered Back Patio
- Private Bridge + Gorgeous Local Trees
- Attached 2-Car Garage
One of Denver’s top luxury suburban neighborhoods, Greenwood Village is conveniently located near several Country Clubs, shopping centers and restaurants. Get outdoors with easy access to trails and parks along the Highline Canal. Only a short community to the Tech Center and Cherry Creek, this property is the ideal balance between urban buzz and residential retreat.