4161 Irving Street
Berkeley // SOLD// $2,575,000
Blissfully imagined by Elemental Homes and expertly crafted by Squibb Estates in 2017, this custom Berkeley home showcases artistic magnitude at every turn. Sensational curb appeal surrounds the home as residents are escorted inward by a custom front door. All natural materials form the basis of an open-concept kitchen and living area, where a vast fire feature commands attention. A stunning island with seating acts as the centerpiece of the gourmet kitchen while a bright dining area sits beneath a remarkable light fixture. A lower level provides additional space to entertain and host guests with egress windows and luxurious touches. Al fresco dinners are easily imagined in a lush backyard with seamless access to the dining area through French doors.
- Developed + Curated by Elemental Homes + Squibb Estates
- Alluring Artistry Throughout
- Custom Lighting + Finishes
- Open-Concept Floorplan
- Elegant Living Room w/ Vast Fireplace
- Smart Features Such As Automated Window Coverings + Lighting
- Indoor-Outdoor Flow
- Gourmet Kitchen w/ Expansive Island + Sleek Design
- Luxurious Primary Suite w/ Private Balcony, Walk-In Closet + Spa-Like Bathroom w/ Soaking Tub
- Finished Lower Level
- Lush + Private Outdoor Space
OPEN KITCHEN + DINING
Discover a remarkable open kitchen that acts as the heartbeat of the home. A vast center island grounds the area, affording additional space for prepping and gathering. Luxe appliances are expertly tucked away within sleek cabinetry. Enjoy meals from the high-gloss seating area near the island, or retreat to the nearby dining area for more formal gatherings.
- Open-Concept Kitchen + Dining
- Stunning Cabinetry w/ Built-in Appliances
- Center Island w/ Sink + Range
- Additional Seating
- Formal Dining Area w/ Outdoor Connectivity
- Designer Light Fixtures
The living room sits snugly between the kitchen and dining room, promoting a seamless flow that is perfect for entertaining. Gather around the vast fire feature flanked by two mantels — both of which are ideal for luxe décor. Built-in shelving adds generous storage to the space while a nearby mudroom offers ample space to hide away seasonal items. Completing the main floor are illuminated havens such as a chic bathroom, and breathtaking guest bedroom with a lovely mural wall.
- Open Layout Ideal for Entertaining
- Gas Fire Feature w/ Wide Mantels
- Built-in Storage
- Easy Access to Mudroom
- Additional Spaces, Including a Luminous Guest Hideaway
Ascend the open stairwell crowned by a statement pendant light and wander into an elegant flex space and the luxurious primary suite. A private balcony peers into the lush Berkeley locale and a stylish walk-in closet provides generous storage. Relish in spa-like rejuvenation in a five-piece bathroom with a custom soaking tub, zero-entry shower and dual vanities.
- Luxurious Primary Bedroom
- Private Balcony Access
- Upper-Level Laundry Room
- Spa-Like Bathroom w/ Soaking Tub + Custom Touches
- Immense Walk-in Closet
The livability of this home is accentuated with a fully finished lower level lit by egress windows and recessed lighting. Another living space, plus a dining area and wet bar, provides a cozy area for movie nights and at-home soirees. Guests receive the VIP treatment with a lower-level hideaway complete with a designer bathroom.
- Fully Finished Lower Level
- Additional Living + Dining Spaces
- Built-in Wet Bar
- Guest Haven w/ Luxe Bathroom
Sitting atop an elevated lot for maximum serenity, this home is surrounded by lush landscaping. Private porches and balcony spaces thrust residents into the outdoors while still affording privacy. Accessible through the dining area, the backyard is grounded by a lush lawn and can be easily transformed into a haven for outdoor entertaining.
- Lush Landscaping + Vibrant Curb Appeal
- Verdant Lawn
- Indoor Connectivity
- Private Porch + Balcony Spaces
This northwest neighborhood is home to a collection of top-rated eateries, unique storefronts, breweries, bars, studios and galleries. In short, art and culture have a home here in this trendsetting community. Boutiques all along the bustling Tennyson Street, specialty grocery stores, and Berkeley Lake Park are all integral pieces of the community here. Ease of access to I-70 and I-76 make this perfect for commuters, weekend warriors seeking year-round mountain adventures or urbanites who thrive in the heart of Denver.
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 2,717
Parking: 2 Car Garage