Behind a charming red door on a small hill in Washington Park is an expansive gem of modern design with timeless presentation. Details found throughout the home include sliding metal doors, built-in storage, eclectic decorative accents and hardwood floors. Other perks of the home include a covered front porch, two fireplaces, a laundry room and a detached two-car garage with Pella double doors.
- Thoughtful Design + Architecture
- Eclectic Decorative Accents
- Hardwood Floors + Wood Beams
- Custom Built-in Storage
- Vast Living Room w/ Fireplace
- Open Concept Floorplan
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Designer Kitchen w/ a Hooded Gas Range + Expansive Island
- Luxe Primary Suite w/ Whimsical Design
- Finished Lower Level
- Outdoor Patio w/ Entertaining Space
GRACEFUL LIVING SPACES
This house offers plenty of spaces to relax, including two living areas with fireplaces. The first is a vast living room with a seamless flow to the kitchen and dining room, making it perfect for entertaining. The second living room could double as a home office and features large windows, a chandelier and an elegant accent wall with shiplap detail.
- 2 Wood-Burning Fireplaces
- Primary Living Room Attached to Dining Area + Kitchen
- Double Doors to Backyard w/ Curtain for Privacy + Light Control
- Secondary Living Room w/ Shiplap Wall Detail + Chandelier
Luxuriate in an impeccable designer kitchen with brand-new stainless steel appliances. This space is characterized by a hooded gas range, an expansive island with built-ins and a whimsical herringbone backsplash. The attached dining room contains storage for dishes, a glamorous chandelier and a massive window for abundant natural light.
- Hooded Gas Range, Stainless Steel Appliances + Herringbone Backsplash
- Kitchen Island + Living Room Both Include Built-In Storage
- Copper Hardware + Lighting Fixtures
CLASSICALLY DESIGNED BATHS
Charming monochrome bathrooms are designed with a modern, yet classically European aesthetic. Each space features marble countertops with chic designer plumbing and light fixtures. Choose from a variety of spa-like experiences, from tiled shower stalls to a stand-alone tub in the primary suite.
- Marble Countertops w/ Sophisticated Plumbing Fixtures
- Shower Stalls w/ Floor-to-Ceiling Tiles
- En-Suite Bathroom in Primary Suite Includes Stand-Alone Tub
- Built-In Storage + Elegant Lighting
LUXURIOUS PRIVATE SPACES
An enclave of bedrooms is located atop an elegant wooden staircase. The spacious primary suite features a stand-alone soaking tub, an immense walk-in closet and extra space for seating or storage. Two other spacious, sunny bedrooms on the top floor include chandeliers, plush carpeting and charming design accents like shelves and bedside lights. At the bottom of the staircase is a fully finished basement with a rec room, bathroom and bedroom.
- Primary Suite w/ a Walk-In Closet + Extra Space for Seating
- Fully Finished Basement w/ Rec Room, Bathroom + Bedroom
- Designer Light Fixtures Throughout
COZY OUTDOOR ESCAPES
Descend the brick staircase behind stately French doors to a beautifully landscaped back patio perfect for soirees. This space is a rejuvenating oasis with pavers and outdoor sunshade with an included umbrella. Outdoor entertainment options expand to the covered front porch with room for couches to read a book or relax with friends.
- French Doors to Back Patio Create an Indoor / Outdoor Connection
- Covered Front Porch w/ Space for Couches
- Detached 2-Car Garage w/ Pella Double Doors
Washington Park is one of Denver’s most well-loved neighborhoods with a spacious park, nature paths, tennis courts and a lake. Nearby are local restaurants, cafes, shops and the popular Cherry Creek Shopping District is a quick jaunt away.